As the most common kind of bamboo kitchenware, the bamboo cutting board is very popular because of its light and wear-resistant effect. Because the bamboo cutting board is entirely made of natural materials, its production process is also completely environmentally friendly and pollution-free. The following is the production process of the bamboo cutting board.
Production process method
Bamboo cutting boards are now divided into bamboo cutting boards for the whole bamboo craft and the bamboo cutting craft.
The bamboo-joining process is made by bonding bamboo strips with the proper amount of glue under high temperature softening. The whole bamboo process is the original cylindrical bamboo (segment), after being softened, flattened into a whole seamless bamboo board, and two seamlessly flattened bamboo boards are glued and pressed, and the whole bamboo process is made Bamboo cutting board, food will not come into direct contact with the adhesive during normal use.
Production process steps
1. Process the raw bamboo into bamboo slices and remove the knots on the bamboo slices.
2. Cut the bamboo slices into equal-length bamboo fragments.
3. Bundle the bamboo fragments into a cylindrical bundle of bamboo slices, each bamboo slice in the bamboo slice bundle is arranged vertically according to the fiber direction
4. Put the bamboo slices into the kettle, submerge the bamboo slice bundles with food wax liquid, and cook for 1.5 to 7.5 hours under normal pressure. The temperature of the wax juice in the kettle during wax cooking is 160-180°C. The water content of the bamboo fragments in the bamboo flakes phase is 3%-8% when the wax cooking is completed.
5. Take out the bundle of bamboo slices from the liquid, and apply extrusion processing to the bundle of bamboo slices when it is not cold. During the extrusion process, a pressure machine is used to sequentially press the bamboo sheet bundle into a cone-shaped mold with a truncated cavity and an openable mold with a cylindrical cavity. During the pressing process, the bamboo sheet bundle enters the large diameter end of the tapered mold axially, and then enters the openable mold through the sharp end of the tapered mold. The inner diameter of the sharp end of the tapered mold is the same as that of the openable mold. The inner diameter of the mold is the same. Before pressing in the bamboo piece bundle, a fastening ring is inserted in the periphery of the inner cavity of the openable mold in advance. The bamboo piece bundle is pressed into the openable mold after being squeezed by the conical mold, that is, it is naturally nested in the tight ball ring. It forms a product that is tightly combined between bamboo pieces and is clamped by a fastening ring.
6. Open the mold to open and take out the finished bamboo cutting board.
As an eco-friendly product, the bamboo cutting board is strong and compact, not easy to crack, and it is not easy to leave dirt and has an antibacterial effect. If you want to know more about bamboo kitchen utensils and bamboo tableware after reading the above, you can contact us for relevant information and solutions.
As a professional manufacturer of bamboo tableware, we have more than 30 years of manufacturing experience. We completely use natural materials, and carry out strict quality inspections on the products, and can provide you with safe and high-quality bamboo utensils. We can also provide you with thoughtful service and good solutions. If you want to buy our high-quality bamboo kitchenware, please contact us immediately!